Welcome back to another episode of The Sweaty Traveler Podcast!
This week I sit down with the co-founder and CEO of TORTUGA BACKPACKS, Fred Perrotta!
If you don't know about Tortuga, they are an awesome travel company that helps travelers avoid the cost and hassle of checking luggage with carry-on-sized travel backpacks!
From their packing cubes to their carry-on backpacks, they create incredible quality products that make traveling a little bit easier.
Today on the podcast we talk about...
- Fred's first backpacking trip
- Why Fred wanted to create his own travel backpack
- What it is ACTUALLY like to run a remote company
- Tips for productive remote work
- What it was like to visit Tortuga's manufacturers in other countries
and of course... all Fred's Sweaty Travel stories!
I will also catch you up on life in Ohio and we play our very first Sweaty Traveler voicemail from the one and only... well.. my mom.
Are you ready? Let's Get Sweaty!
Follow @TortguaBackpacks on Instagram
Like this episode but want more? Check out these episodes!
Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcast!