On this week's episode of The Sweaty Traveler Podcast, we have none other than comedian, actor, podcast host, and sweaty traveler, GIULIO GALLAROTTI!
Giulio understands "sweaty travel" and gives us his best stories including forgetting to tell his girlfriend about his trip to the Dominican Republic, getting stuck in Russian "travel jail" (my words not his), hiking hungover in South Africa, and many many more.
In this episode we literally talk about EVERYTHING travel, we chat about...
- The difference between vacation, urban travel, and adventure travel
- Russian Visas
- Solo traveler personality types (wildcards, shy guys, the chatty Kathy)
- Giulio's experience living in Jordan and how he ended up there
- What counts as visiting a country (HINT: airports don't count)
- His road trip throughout the US
- Where to next???
Are you ready? Let's Get Sweaty!
If you LOVE The Sweaty Traveler be sure to rate and review on Apple Podcasts and hit SUBSCRIBE so you never miss an episode. Don't know what to leave for a review? I'll make it easy on you...
COPY AND PASTE "I AM AND I LOVE SWEATY TRAVEL!" and hit those 5 stars!